Wild Alaska Black Cod - SOLD OUT
~This is an "add on" item and may not be ordered on it's own~
$35 for 2 pieces - ships for free when you use coupon code: FreeShipAddOn
Add On Item:: (2) Piece - Premium Fillet Portions -Wild Alaska Black Cod - Just Frozen - Fillet cut in 1/2 (2 halves make a whole)
Before placing an order:
- Review our FAQ Frequently Asked Questions page for answers to often asked questions
- Review our Fishing/Shipping Schedule page to find out what day your Salmon will arrive
- We recommend selecting Fed Ex Priority Overnight for a pre 10:30am delivery in most locations vs Fed Ex Standard Overnight which could have an arrival time as late as 8pm.
- JUST FROZEN fresh catch! Our beloved Wild Alaska Black Cod (Sablefish).
- Wild Alaska Black Cod - Just Frozen - Fillet cut in 1/2 (2 halves make a whole)
- Hand Cut Fillets naturally vary in size .60-.85 lb each piece
- You will receive 1 front and 1 tail fillet section for a combined weight of approximately 1.75 lb
Vacuum Sealed in Airtight Packages and Flash Frozen at Subzero Temps Within Hours of Harvest. Rich, succulent, and full of healthy Omega 3 oils. Easy to prepare. Simply the best with a sweet honey shoyu glaze, oven broiled or grilled to caramelized perfection! Premium Quality. Skin on. Contains Bones (we remove them as we eat, not beforehand like salmon pin bones).
Purchased from a fellow fisherman in Cordova. Sarah hand selected each Black Cod (Sablefish). Processed by hand with care and flash frozen the same day fish arrived in port. Exceptional flavor. Harvested in the Gulf of Alaska.
Shipped in a reusable insulated box, with reusable gel ice.
This item will have a delayed ship date. We anticipate delivery the week of Mon 10th June, for a Pre Father’s Day delivery.
FedEx Overnight Shipping Details
We strongly recommend you choose the Priority Overnight Option. In most areas your order will be delivered by 10:30 am versus Standard Overnight which could be as late as 8:00 pm.
We will ship all orders "NO Signature Required".
This means that Fed Ex will leave your order at your doorstep if you are not home.
We'll pack your order with care in an insulated box with adequate gel ice for transit. However we are not responsible for loss of quality, spoilage or theft due to the shipment being delivered and left unattended in unfavorable conditions.
We strongly recommend contacting Fed Ex by phone or online after receiving your tracking number. In most instances you can use your tracking number to select a specific delivery time frame or choose to have your package held at the nearest Fed Ex facility to be picked up at your convenience.
If Fed Ex fails to deliver on schedule and there is a loss in quality we would be able to submit a claim on your behalf but not in other instances.
Due to the perishable nature of seafood its very important you provide an often checked email address and a phone number you can easily be reached at.