SOLD OUT for 2020 Frozen-Wild Alaska Spot Shrimp. 24 oz bag
- ADD ON ITEM CAN ONLY BE ORDERED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS AND CAN NOT BE SHIPPED ON THEIR OWN
- Enter code: FEDEXFREE to enjoy Free Fed Ex Standard Overnight Shipping.
- No additional shipping expense will be added to your order if you use the code.
1.50 lb bag of Just Frozen- Spot Shrimp, AKA Spot Prawns
A new offering for us!
We've sourced Spot Shrimp (some call them prawns) from a friend recently getting into the fishery. We know both him and his father personally. They take great pride in the seafood they harvest and always have a clean and tidy boat.
Sarah met the boat when it arrived into port with it's fresh catch and inspected and selected each pound of shrimp. The shrimp were then individually blast frozen. No creepy chemical dips just an ice water glaze to protect the shrimp during freezing. All good stuff!
Alaska's spot shrimp fishery rotates on a yearly basis in between three different harvest regions to ensure adequate and responsible management of the resource for years to come.
- Individually frozen, head-off, tail-on, in a convenient 1.50 lb bag. Feeds 4-6.
Flavor & Texture:
- Coveted by locals, Spot Shrimp (prawns) from the pure and pristine waters of Prince William Known and coveted locally yet seldom available beyond our locality. Spot Shrimp are the sweetest shrimp Alaska has to offer.
Nutrition Facts (Per 3-ounce serving, roughly 4-5 large shrimp)
- 80 Calories, 20 grams of Protein, and 0 grams of Fat
- Excellent source of Zinc and Potassium
- Handle with care. Do not overcook. Lightly steam and serve with drawn butter or make our favorite Thai Tom Yum Soup with Shrimp. So-o good!